Sttoke Ceramic Reusable Cup 8oz Magnetic Blue
Make 4 payments of $11.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Magnetic Blue reusable STTOKE stainless steel insulated coffee cup with inner ceramic lining
With its timeless minimalist lines the STTOKE coffee cup is probably the best looking reusable coffee cup in Australia. Due to innovative new materials it keeps your coffee just as warm from the first sip to the last. Its stylish design will have you looking your best while enjoying every sip. This double-walled insulated cup is designed to provide a consistent temperature and flavour for 3-6 hours.
STTOKE cups are made of high-quality, 304 food-grade stainless steel and feature an elegant matte finish. To offer a drinking experience equivalent of a ceramic cup, the interior is lined with a German engineered Greblon® Ceramic to allow your beverage to taste as it should. They are BPA-free, providing you with a healthier and safer option to single-use paper cups. In recognition of the outstanding design and product quality, the STTOKE cup was selected as the 2018 Good Design Award Gold Winner.
Did you know that every year 1 billion disposable coffee cups end up in landfills in Australia alone? Choosing a reusable cup is the environment-friendly option. Next time you fetch a coffee at your favourite cafe, BYO reusable coffee cup.
Specification magnetic blue STTOKE coffee cup
- Double wall vacuum insulated coffee cup
- 3 hours hot, 6 hours cold (best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand
- 304 food-grade stainless steel
- For the best taste Greblon® Ceramic inner lining
- Engineered to be durable, shaterproof and easy to clean
- Cup size 8oz / 227ml
- Cup dimension 11cm(H) x 8cm(W) x 8cm(D)
- Not suitable for microwave, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Premium finish Magnetic Blue
- Handle the product with care to prevent external scratches
- Gift box size 14 cm x 11 cm x 9.3 cm
GOLD WINNER in the product design category of the 2018 Good Design Awards®
Designed in Melbourne/Australia, made in China